Terms & Conditions
Memories Like No Other
Reproduction Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Under the terms of this Agreement you are providing to us certain photographs or other graphics, which may include designs, drawings, pictures, logos, and text (the “Materials”) that we will use to create certain products you will purchase directly from us or indirectly (from us) through one of our facilitators or reproduction coordinators or affiliates (the “Work”).
- You understand the Materials will be transferred unencrypted over various networks and changed to meet the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You further understand we have a right to destroy or otherwise discard the Materials after we perform the Work and that you will be responsible for maintaining all copies of the Materials you desire to retain.
- As between you and us, you have the right to possess and use the Work in any legal and rightful manner.
- You recognize you must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your state of residence to agree to this Agreement and submit Materials to us and order the Work from us. And you hereby represent to us that you are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your state of residence. And that you own all rights in, or have authorization or are otherwise legally permitted to provide, the Materials you send to us for the Work.
- You further agree not to use the Work in any illegal or unauthorized manner or in a manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame, or otherwise infringe or violate the copyrights, other intellectual property rights or private rights of any other party, and that we are not in any way responsible for any abuse of the Work by you.
- You will pay any and all legal costs including, without limitation, attorney fees, we or our facilitators or reproduction coordinators or affiliates incur to defend against any claim for damages resulting from our use of the Materials or your use of the Work including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy, infringement, misrepresentation, defamation, libel, slander, or bullying.
- You agree that you cannot return the Work for a refund as long as the Work correctly reproduces the Materials or any proof of the Work you have approved.
- The Work will be provided by us in a good and workman like manner without any other warranties implied or otherwise.
- You will be responsible for and agree to pay all sales tax due in connection with the sale of the Work to you and all sales tax will be in addition to the price for the Work.
- Standard shipping is included in the price for the Work. There will be an additional charge for any Work shipped via overnight or expedited shipping.
- You agree neither we nor our facilitators, reproduction coordinators, or affiliates will be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or special damages including, without limitation, loss of opportunity or profit, goodwill, use, data, Materials, or other intangible losses as a result of this Agreement or our use of the Materials to create the Work under this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any third-party claims arising in connection with your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement. You further agree to pay our reasonable attorney fees incurred in connection with any third-party claim.
- You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of our facilitators including, without limitation, the terms of any payment gateway provided for you to pay us for the Work.
- We have a right to revise the terms of this Agreement at any time and all new Work ordered following any revision will be subject to those revised terms. Your purchase of any Work after any revision of the terms of this Agreement constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of the revised terms of this Agreement.
- We have the right to reject any order for Work for any reason and the right to modify or terminate any Work after we commence the Work for any reason.
- Your violation of any of the terms of this Agreement, as determined in our sole discretion, will result in the immediate termination of this Agreement.
- The laws of the state of Tennessee will govern this Agreement, except for any Tennessee conflicts law which would make the laws of any other state applicable.
- You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts of the state of Tennessee in Davidson or Sumner County.
- We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, the owner of any account with us where the ownership of the account is disputed. We may also, in our sole discretion, disable any account where the ownership of the account is disputed and retain all Work, whether completed or in process, until resolution of account ownership has been determined between the disputing parties or we have a determination regarding ownership from a proper legal authority. We further reserve the right to request documentation proving the ownership of the account.
- Our failure to enforce or exercise any rights under this Agreement will not constitute our waiver of those rights or prevent us from enforcement or exercise of those rights in the future.
- The terms of this Agreement set forth the final and complete understanding between us regarding the Materials and Work. You understand and agree there are no representations with respect to this Agreement and this Agreement supersedes all prior discussions, agreements, and undertakings between us. And this Agreement can only be amended by a written amendment we both sign.
By checking the box below or providing the Materials to us or our facilitators, reproduction coordinators, or affiliates, you agree to follow and be bound by the foregoing Reproduction Agreement Terms and Conditions.